P2 zenmuse h4 3d edition help.

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm new around here.
A couple of days a go I bought the Phantom 2 Zenmuse h4 3d edition. I would like to know how I can connect it to DJ Vision app in my Android phone. I saw a lot of videos and forums and there is people using it but the problem I can find any simple answers how to do that and if I need to buy a wifi module to install on P2.

Anybody could help me?
Regards to all of you...

Hi everybody. I'm new around here.
A couple of days a go I bought the Phantom 2 Zenmuse h4 3d edition. I would like to know how I can connect it to DJ Vision app in my Android phone. I saw a lot of videos and forums and there is people using it but the problem I can find any simple answers how to do that and if I need to buy a wifi module to install on P2.

Anybody could help me?
Regards to all of you...

Sorry but P2 non-vision was not designed to be used with wifi as both your phone and the P2 use the same 2.4 GHz frequency. Only the P2 vision +, all the P3's and P4 line of quadcopter are equipped to be used with smartphones or tablets.

The Phantom 2 non-vision with gimbal and GoPro camera was design around the use of a FPV (first person view) system consisting of a video transmitter, iOSD, plug n play cable and a monitor/receiver.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT