P2 Vision+ or P2 and Zenmuse H3-3D

Reaction score
What is the pros and cons between the P2 Vision + and the P2 with the Zenmuse H3-3D? Im thinking of buying either of these two. The gimbal part is important for me since i need smooth video recordings. And also a FPV system is important so if i buy the P2 with the Zenmuse i will have to buy a screen and a downlink and a iosd module.

I guess the P2 with the Zenmuse is maybe a bit better together with a GoPro, but if i understand it correct the video recordings can't be stopped and started from the radio control and no camera parameters can't be managed from the control? That is something that can be done with the Vision + from the app, am i right? And of course the Vision + will be a cheaper alternative.

How big of a difference is it between the gimbals on these two? Somebody said earlier that the Zenmuse is better than the Vison + gimbal?
Any other pros and cons or differences.

This has been well discussed before, Just do a search through the threads.

But, in my humble opinion... If you want a ready to fly (albeit fragileish) piece of kit with FPV and all the goodies you mentioned above, the the V+ is your choice.

If you want to go down the GoPro route then the V2 is for you with Zenmuse and added FPV hardware. Remember that they both operate on different control frequencies a well. Some claim that the 2.4GHz control signal MAY be subject to wifi interference and this MAY lead to fly aways. The V+ uses 5.8 for control and therefore isn't as easily affected.

You pays your money and all that. I've had both types of system GoPro etc, but for me the app is just stunning in operation with the V+. What sort of use will it have? Video or stills?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl