Oh oh what's this .... a backpack ??

Was that first $25 they have raised, perhaps yours?
That looks like a great idea, but it wouldn't work for me, ryding my SpYder RS-S. I need something a bit more covered than it is.

RedHotPoker

Was that first $25 they have raised, perhaps yours?
That looks like a great idea, but it wouldn't work for me, ryding my SpYder RS-S. I need something a bit more covered than it is.

RedHotPoker
Ahaha, not they are not mine ... Mhh I don't know if it is going to success ... but for $25, may be it worths the expense. I prefer classic backpack ...

It's Certainly well worth $25.00 not a doubt about this. But how practical would it be? I'm on a three wheeled vehicle similar to a reverse trike and certainly wouldn't trust my $1600 investment on something that the wind could have fun with. So where could I wear that design? Nowhere I can think of. But if I had four sharp throwing knives, that awesome ninja design would be fantastic. Hahaha that's the first thng I thought of, while watching the short included video. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: wordsmith and Dome
It's Certainly well worth $25.00 not a doubt about this. But how practical would it be? I'm on a three wheeled vehicle similar to a reverse trike and certainly wouldn't trust my $1600 investment on something that the wind could have fun with. So where could I wear that design? Nowhere I can think of. But if I had four sharp throwing knives, that awesome ninja design would be fantastic. Hahaha that's the first thng I thought of, while watching the short included video. ;-)

RedHotPoker
Yeah, tighten up that last strap, and you could store your katana there as well.:) Not that you'd get far out your door wearing a large Japanese sword and throwing knives on your back before being accosted by the local constabulary.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl