I went to 20,500 and I'm going to get it over 22,000'... I'm just inching my way there. Plus it was dark and flying over a mountain was nerve wrecking! I landed with 5 minutes of battery left. I could have easily done it.

It's scary the first time you see the home icon go a mile to the left!

31mph is the trick!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yeah if you're running a little over 30 miles an hour you should be sitting pretty to get out 22000 feet and back

Did I make it Jake I think I may have bumped Theresa.
upload_2016-5-21_21-9-13.png

Itelite Maxxrange Mod unboosted. Stock battery.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Got back with 39% and had full bars on the turn. I'm still sick over it could've easily gone another mile out. But there's always tomorrow. Very impressive list of flights. Keep up the good work guys !! Fly Far Fly Safe

Attachments

• 1464059830371.jpg
    1464059830371.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 275
Got back with 39% and had full bars on the turn. I'm still sick over it could've easily gone another mile out. But there's always tomorrow. Very impressive list of flights. Keep up the good work guys !! Fly Far Fly Safe

That's good man! It's hard to go past 18k feet.... Super consistent speed control. I wish someone would make a cruise control for these things so you have finite controls!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nice man!!! Is that just with the MaxxRange?

13,235 feet with windsurfer but the flight is no longer showing in my logs because I got a new p4 :|

It was all over water in Lake Erie.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

c5602b714fd0e32822238b8d4c9666a8.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94