Odd intermittent firmware update message.

Reaction score
Anyone getting odd intermittent firmware update messages? It seems every other flight I'm getting a message to update aircraft.....other times I fly it says nothing and up to date......very odd.

Anyone getting odd intermittent firmware update messages? It seems every other flight I'm getting a message to update aircraft.....other times I fly it says nothing and up to date......very odd.
What firmware version?

I got this message yesterday. It happened on my first flight but not on my others. I just ignored it and everything else was fine. I'm on the latest firmware.

Reactions: bobmyers
Latest firmware........very odd as its intermittent. have 2 batteries and both updated.

Not sure how you tell what firmware. I did download it from dji and let it update. And i also got the sucess code on tbe txt file on the sd card.

How do i know where to find the firmware versions on each part?

In the general settings in the DJI Go app at the very bottom the last option there is "About". Clicking there will list your current firmware for your Phantom and also provide information as to which version of the app you are currently running.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl