nvidia connecting to the P4

Reaction score
Hello,
My first post.
My new Nvidia K1 just arrived yesterday. The Nvidia and the Phantom 4 has the latest updates and firmware. but for the life of me, I can not get it to connect or recognize the P4. I have done a few google searches. only answer i can find is that you need to find that special USB cable.
also, I can connect using my IPhone 6SPlus. so I know its possible to connect.
I was wondering if anyone has found a more reliable method of getting these two to communicate?

Thanks
Rodney

Honly answer i can find is that you need to find that special USB cable.
Which cable are you using?

Try enabling USB debugging and/or use the proper USB connection settings. See more details here.

I have had controller/comms issues of my own making in the past, (sidestepping the blindingly obvious).
Now I follow procedure, controller on, bird on, tablet/phone on, unlocked, no other apps running, then plug it in,. I used to connect with the phone/tablet in stand-by, but it never saw the DJI GO or Litchi apps, even when I had USB debugging enabled.. Of course USB debugging mode is essential

"msinger" I found a few mini usb cables around the house. i will try the tutorial in the link when i get home. at work now. this is my first android device.

"Alex Baxter" ill also try that tonight

Thank you for the quick and informative responses.

To connect Nividia 100% of the time for me anyway- turn bird on, turn RC on with cable plugged into RC only, turn Shield on & when screen alive, then plug cable into Shield, DJI & Litchi pop up, press which you want to fly with, Shield asks you One time only or everytime- push one time only & away you go!

I did finally get it to connect last night. Thanks to everyone's advice. but after I tried 7 USB cables. of course #7 was the one that worked. After it was connected. I retried the other cables. I don't know why but #7 is the only one that works. Baffles me.
Now I'm getting a "the distance sensors are not functioning" error.comes and goes. Trying it again tonight to see if it was just a one time thing.

Thanks again for the help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl