number of flights

Reaction score
How do I find out how many flights I have had with my drone?

I have a P3A. Do I just count how many log files were generated or is there anything in the dji go app that will tell me?

Thanks.

RVD.

When you open Dji go app, in left upper corner must click on icon with paper plane and there you have your flight records.

How do I find out how many flights I have had with my drone?
Do I just count how many log files were generated or is there anything in the dji go app that will tell me?
Just look in the app at your flight records. It tells you how many flights.
i-99kdh9m-L.png

As far as I can tell, this just shows how many flights I had with the DJI Go app on this tablet. I have used my phone and multiple tablets on my flights. My phone says 3 flights, one tablet says 10 flights, etc.

I am preparing my P3A for sale and I wanted to write something like "X flights, Y total flight time" - is there any way to get this info? Likewise, I recently bought a used P3P and was wondering if I can check on the # of flights and total flight time on the one that I bought.

If you click the cloud in the right hand upper corner that should pulling all your flights. At least it seemed to for me. First 2 flights were on Nexus 6 and the next two on Nvidia K1.

You can also count by counting all the charge cycles on your batteries - although some of the short flights won't be included.

The battery thing won't be accurate for me because I don't usually fly until the battery runs out. I usually only fly until around 40-50% or so.

I'll try the upper right hand cloud thing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl