Reaction score
Hi there,

I would like to know, which part of Phantom 3 Pro is respnosible for video transmission between camera and ipad. I got a used P3 Pro wich doesn´t transmit video, but I can take pictures or make video. I tried changing the camera with another from other phantom 3 and the problem was resolved. So I know now the issue comes from somewhere in the camera. Is the ribbon cable damaged? or is another part like a card from camera responsible for video transmission?, or what could it be?. How to know it?

I would appreciate your comments and suggestions.

I have a similar problem with a P3A.
Turn the RC on and connect to your phone. Open up DJI go. If you have no video signal and it says "no signal" in the top center, just restart the aircraft (leave the RC and phone on). Sometimes it requires multiple restarts (as many as 5-10 sometimes). On average I get video connection every 2-4 times I restart - sometimes its on the first boot up, sometimes on the 10th. Once it is connected it flies fine and has good video signal strength - I have taken it out to 7500ft with good signal.
I noticed that it connects more frequently after I downgraded firmware to 1.8.8, on 1.9.6 I was having to reboot 10+ times almost every time to get video connected.
I have read the problem is in the main circuit board of the gimbal (where the lightbridge hardware is located). I actually bought gimbal with a broken arm and plan to switch out the main board eventually.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl