No signal after update

Jerry,
Linking the remote to the Phantom, my best results..
#1 Turn on Phantom.
#2 Press and hold the light that is a button for a second, should be blinking red.
#3 Turn on remote.
#4 Hold gimbal wheel all they way down (left), flip S2 switch up and down about 4 times, the remote will start beeping loud and fast. If while flipping the switch and the beeping quits, keep flipping the S2 little slower until the beeping starts again.
#5 Wait
#6 The remote power light will be red, when linked it will turn green, then a few seconds later the light on the Phantom will go to solid green.
#7 Your remote is linked to the Phantom!
Rod I just seen your message I'm at work and when I get home I will try that and I'll let you know how it turned out

Jerry,
Linking the remote to the Phantom, my best results..
#1 Turn on Phantom.
#2 Press and hold the light that is a button for a second, should be blinking red.
#3 Turn on remote.
#4 Hold gimbal wheel all they way down (left), flip S2 switch up and down about 4 times, the remote will start beeping loud and fast. If while flipping the switch and the beeping quits, keep flipping the S2 little slower until the beeping starts again.
#5 Wait
#6 The remote power light will be red, when linked it will turn green, then a few seconds later the light on the Phantom will go to solid green.
#7 Your remote is linked to the Phantom!

Sorry so i didn't get back to you sooner no didn't work
At which step doesn't seem to fail?
I did these procedures about 20 times to get down to fool proof (no offense).
There are two kinds of beeps, very confusing.
This procedure doesn't use the app.

So I should try at least 20 times thinking will have to send for repair
Send for repair?
I don't know,

Try 20 times, I hope that is supposed to be funny, I spent I lot of time before I posted those instructions, so I could use them for my self and others in the future.
What is most important is....
At which step doesn't it seem to fail?

Without your input, nobody can help or learn, that is how this system works.
I am learning myself
:)

Send for repair?
I don't know,

Try 20 times, I hope that is supposed to be funny, I spent I lot of time before I posted those instructions, so I could use them for my self and others in the future.
What is most important is....
At which step doesn't it seem to fail?

Without your input, nobody can help or learn, that is how this system works.
I am learning myself
:)
No,no,,no,no I was not being funny I just thought if you kept at it it would eventually work I'm sorry I did not mean to offend. Thank you once again. I can learn a lot from you.

OK:)

Updates are not sexy, that's why I never do them, who'd do something that isn't sexy?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart