No image transmission signal.

It's a problem with the camera. I got a Pro camera (4K) and replaced it. Works great and also live video is much better since the Pro camera has a higher bit rate.

Sent from my SM-G900F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Guys,

I managed to fix a very similar issue to this using the process detailed in this post:

firmware update fail "Device not found"

I was getting the Image transmission error with or without an SD card installed, and firmware updates were failing constantly, with 'Device Not Found' messages.
I didn't have to send to DJI, or fix any hardware. The above method just takes a long time!

Best of luck!

Hi, not sure if you've managed to remedy your problem yet or not. I had the same problem and watched many videos with no result. I just happened to watch one about removing the gimbal as I was going to do an inspection on it. I will post a link. Having removed a the gimbal I noticed the obvious problem. One of the cables was not plugged in. I plugged it in, refitted the gimbal and now I have transmission. Not saying that's necessarily the cause of your problem, but worth having a look.

Hope this helps

Hi, not sure if you've managed to remedy your problem yet or not. I had the same problem and watched many videos with no result. I just happened to watch one about removing the gimbal as I was going to do an inspection on it. I will post a link. Having removed a the gimbal I noticed the obvious problem. One of the cables was not plugged in. I plugged it in, refitted the gimbal and now I have transmission. Not saying that's necessarily the cause of your problem, but worth having a look.

Hope this helps
This was one of the first things I tried.
What solved the problem was replacing the camera and gimbal. I bought a P4P camera, installed it and all was good.
The P4A has no fan on the gimbal so I think at some point it just overheated. I used to keep it turned on over my desk while debugging an app I was writting for it so I think this was the reason.
I've been flying a Mavic for a few months now so all of this is just a distant memory.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl