No image transmission signal.

It's a problem with the camera. I got a Pro camera (4K) and replaced it. Works great and also live video is much better since the Pro camera has a higher bit rate.

Sent from my SM-G900F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Guys,

I managed to fix a very similar issue to this using the process detailed in this post:

firmware update fail "Device not found"

I was getting the Image transmission error with or without an SD card installed, and firmware updates were failing constantly, with 'Device Not Found' messages.
I didn't have to send to DJI, or fix any hardware. The above method just takes a long time!

Best of luck!

Hi, not sure if you've managed to remedy your problem yet or not. I had the same problem and watched many videos with no result. I just happened to watch one about removing the gimbal as I was going to do an inspection on it. I will post a link. Having removed a the gimbal I noticed the obvious problem. One of the cables was not plugged in. I plugged it in, refitted the gimbal and now I have transmission. Not saying that's necessarily the cause of your problem, but worth having a look.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope this helps

Hi, not sure if you've managed to remedy your problem yet or not. I had the same problem and watched many videos with no result. I just happened to watch one about removing the gimbal as I was going to do an inspection on it. I will post a link. Having removed a the gimbal I noticed the obvious problem. One of the cables was not plugged in. I plugged it in, refitted the gimbal and now I have transmission. Not saying that's necessarily the cause of your problem, but worth having a look.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope this helps
This was one of the first things I tried.
What solved the problem was replacing the camera and gimbal. I bought a P4P camera, installed it and all was good.
The P4A has no fan on the gimbal so I think at some point it just overheated. I used to keep it turned on over my desk while debugging an app I was writting for it so I think this was the reason.
I've been flying a Mavic for a few months now so all of this is just a distant memory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.