"no image available" help

Reaction score
Keep getting this error when flying. I can get out of the program on the Samsung tabE I'm using and get back in and it regains video than few seconds to a minute later it does same thing. I saw this was causes by RF interface and figured that was it but today I'm miles from anything and same issue. Help
Screen pic attached, as you can see it had full signal when it happened.
Thanks
20170403_121422.jpg

Has the P3P ever been crashed? There are a couple plugs that plug into the top of the gimbal that carry the video signal, make sure they are snug.

Reactions: IcantDo55
It may be a tablet issue,the latest samnsung updates aren't friendly towards djigo. I finally bit the bullet and got an iPad. Everything just works with iOS. By the way I've never been a iOS fan always used Samsung before I got the phantom.

It may be a tablet issue,the latest samnsung updates aren't friendly towards djigo. I finally bit the bullet and got an iPad. Everything just works with iOS. By the way I've never been a iOS fan always used Samsung before I got the phantom.

I'll check plugs. No crashes.

I have and old Samsung S5 that worked with my old drone. Guess I'll try that. I just can't get myself to go apple.

Any thoughts to it being the SD card? Never replaced that. But it does it weather its recording or not, so I'm guessing not.

Another thought, should I try litchi?

Never used it. Basics about the same?

Litchi is basically the same.if djigo has trouble connecting litchi will most likely have the same.my galaxy tab A has issues getting it connecting but once it connects it works fine. Have to go into the developer options and keep changing the USB setting

So out with the Samsung Galaxy tab e and got ahold of a iPad mini 4. Costly little thing and went out to fly with high expectations that this will fix my issue........ Nope. Seems the iPad DJIGO app uses different terms it says "no image transmission signal" as you can see in pic it's only 50 feet from me. The nice thing is that the iv
20170404_185334.jpg
Pad reconnects after a few seconds with out having to close and open the app like on the Android.
HELP. What do I try next?

To continue this epic saga. I read somewhere that a sd card issue could cause this..... Don't know how. So I removed the 32gb ultra sandisk card and flew it. No issues! Replaced it with a 8gb no frills card and still no video transmission issues
20170405_111902.jpg
. Great! But I did come up with new error....... "motor overload" a quick Google says it might be from using dead batteries. I'll try a fresh charged battery tomorrow.

Have you formatted the SD card in the Phantom with the App?

Wow, lucking shot, good thing it wasn't a unlucky shock. :eek:

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl