No fly zone bs

Ah, stuck on a newer version then? Definitely still available for those of us who haven't updated.

Oh im aware now...and furious:mad: Wish I would have known they were going to remove it without telling us. "Googled" a way to get it back without DJI and using Charles but I couldn't get it to work. Actually now that I think about it Go 4 updated itself even though im pretty sure I turned off automatic updates.

I too am just experiencing this. I verified and see that where I live has no restrictions on the map. The P4 says that there are unpaved landing strips in the area. No luck whatsoever breaking through the flight limits. Had I known this, I wouldn't have purchased the DJI.

This is the reason my P4P is on .0509 and why it will stay there. All of the speculation regarding the Phantom 5 has become moot for me since unless there's a change (and there won't be) there isn't going to be a Phantom 5 for me.

I live in a yellow zone, with a Class D airfield about 4km away, the app just asks you to confirm that it is your responsibility for flight safety when you try to take off, once you have done that then it lets you take off. There are no red zones at all on the DJI map when I look at my area, which surprises me, esp. as we have a couple of live fire zones within 10km as the crow flies.

With it being F16s landing and taking off most days not much I can do about flying from my back yard. Sun is out today so the base is busy with flights in and out so no flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez