No firmware to update?

Reaction score
Hello folks. Got my first non-beginner mode flight in today. Whoohoo. Need a lot more practice when maneuvering the bird with the nose NOT facing out but I've never worked a controller before so it'll just take practice I hope.

My question concerns the latest firmware upgarde. As I was readying to fly today the option to download was available but I ignored it as I was ready to go and didn't have the capability to download. I see that it's version 1.8.10. However, when I returned indoors under aircraft status it says "firmware update required" but there's no option or instruction to download. I've tried searching for answers for the last hour but can't find anything. Anyone have suggestions?

Also I've looked under "about" in the Go app in order to find my current firmware version but it's not listed there. How do know which one I even have?

Any help would be appreciated.

Got it done. Version now listed where it should be in 'ABOUT' tab. For a while it kept the message that upgrade was required in 'overall status' even thought it'd been successfully applied. Now it says 'normal'.

Reactions: KiwiBird
I received my p3s today, and fw is required, but I have read about different fw not playing nice after update. I don't know if I should update or leave alone.

Sent from my SM-T217S using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72