No Camera View

Reaction score
I just upgraded from my P 4K to my P3Pro and I am having a problem.

When I hook up my iPhone 6 to the controller everything is good as it should, but when I hook up my Samsung tablet to the controller I cannot enter camera mode.
I should clarify that this is the same 2 setups I have been using with my P 4K (meaning same phone and/or same tablet)
Also, thee funny thing is once I hook up the tablet although I cannot enter camera mode, I do have control of the drone.
I have tried different cables, and tried re-installing the app, still same issue.

Any suggestions?

I was wondering how did you upgrade your P3S to P3P? haha Now I understand you bought a new P3P.

It looks your problem is with your Samsung tablet. It seems Samsung tab has retained P3S settings. The best for you is to delete DJI GO app, reboot and reinstall it. Next, connect RC to AC first and then start tablet. All should get OK i presume.

Reactions: MyGivenName
I was wondering how did you upgrade your P3S to P3P? haha Now I understand you bought a new P3P.

It looks your problem is with your Samsung tablet. It seems Samsung tab has retained P3S settings. The best for you is to delete DJI GO app, reboot and reinstall it. Next, connect RC to AC first and then start tablet. All should get OK i presume.

That is right, I just got a new P3P.
I don't think its the app really. I did removed it, and I did reload it. Also I have reset the tablet to factory shipping just to make sure there was no traces left behind from earlier and still the same. I can control the drone, but I can't enter camera view from the tablet. Goes without saying that I have also tried a number of different cables, so I don't think it is that either.

On a different not (as you can tell I am rather new to this) , how is my P3P ever going to go past 500m range (regardless of its capabilities) if the settings cap you at 500m? am I missing something?

Altitudes are limited to 500m but distance is not limited to 500m. You can fly to much longer distances.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes if you want to limit the distance, you can pick a value up to 500m else disable limiting to a value, it will fly long distances. Limiting to low distances is used and enabled specially by beginners.

No, uncheck that button.

This way:

766022a5c3c6bd2cdeac96dee20173f3.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member