No app or firmware version showing on GO app after update

Reaction score
This is for Android...

I thought an issue I was having might benefit from a new uploading of the DJI GO app.... so I deleted my app, went to the Google app store and downloaded the most recent version.

Now when I go into the "About" section the software and firmware shows N/A where they both used to show before the upgrade.

I'm still on 1.4 firmware on the Phantom.... if that makes any difference?...

Any ideas?

Also, looks like the re-settable home point is now in the main menu, not on screen next to the take off and HOME button??! Argh!!!!!!

Yes they do. I assume your aircraft was on when you opened DJI Go app and went to About section but saw nothing.
Yes, and it is connected and flies fine.... I may try to go back to an earlier version of the app.... maybe the most current app does not like my 1.4 version of Phantom firmware?...

Found a copy online.... I will see if I can install it later tonight... just weird that 2.7 is being a bugger...

I'm assuming so since I just downloaded from Google app store yesterday.... wanting to go back to 2.6 if I can't get this figured out - that is if I can find a copy of 2.6.0

A new version of the app released today has fixed bug issues regarding this. old ver was 2.7.0

I also notice my 32 channel hack is gone...oh no!!!!?????
Anyone else notice this?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl