NFZ Update?

Reaction score
When I start up, I continue to get this message. I ignore the update. Don't want any nfz problems since I live 13 miles from an airport. Interesting they give you the option to ignore.
0ad00080f11f7d1e4279db9c645b5a60.jpg

There would most likely be legal issues if it were not "optional". That is, they need to allow someone the ability to leave the Phantom as it was when it was purchased so the person cannot claim that the product was changed from what they bought.

Ignore it EVERY time or you will end up regretting it when you are no longer allowed to take off anymore due to the ever expanding NFZ list that DJI keeps coming up with.

Reactions: tigercruise
Ignore it EVERY time or you will end up regretting it when you are no longer allowed to take off anymore due to the ever expanding NFZ list that DJI keeps coming up with.
I have been trying all day to unlock a nfz. The web site will not let me select a zone. Anyone else having this problem?

Ive never been able to update it and ive tried. Just doesnt work for me always get an error lol so i have to ignore it.

So Far I have been able to disable my MP NFZ each time I fly at home. I like to fly inside for practice and it wont let me until I disable / ignore the NFZ. I receive 8 GPS satellites inside my house. I live 1 mile from a small recreational airport ( Herlong, Jacksonville, Fl.) and not in any flight path. I fly outside in my back yard only if I don't go over 50' altitude.

So Far I have been able to disable my MP NFZ each time I fly at home. I like to fly inside for practice and it wont let me until I disable / ignore the NFZ. I receive 8 GPS satellites inside my house. I live 1 mile from a small recreational airport ( Herlong, Jacksonville, Fl.) and not in any flight path. I fly outside in my back yard only if I don't go over 50' altitude.

Does the reality that you can get 8 "satellite" signals inside your house without a clear view of the sky set off any alarm bells and get you thinking...lol?

Does the reality that you can get 8 "satellite" signals inside your house without a clear view of the sky set off any alarm bells and get you thinking...lol?
Well not really. My P2V+ and P3S also receive satellites in my house. Its a single story wood frame house. RF does go through wood at a slightly attenuated level. Oh buy the way my Garmin GPS also receives satellites in my house.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT