Nexus 7 with litchi video problem

Reaction score
So I just picked up a Nexus 7 second-generation and installed litchi on that and while flying my phantom 2 vision plus the video is very choppy and seems to freeze I can still fly the aircraft but the FPV video on the screen is very choppy and makes it very difficult to fly via screen has anyone else had this problem

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No ideas??

Hello any ideas???

Do you have another viewing device to try? I'm flying with a nexus 7 and having problems like that also, but -- Same trouble when I use a Samsung S3. Both of these previously worked fine, so something else has happened to my hardware.

Things to try:
Download the app All in One Toolbox. Right before you put the phone on the remote, open the app, hit 'Boost'. Clear the apps. You could also hit 'Clean' but I'm not sure that helps, but it doesn't hurt.
Turn on airplane mode.
Close all background apps
Set preview quality to 320 15
Delete everything on the nexus that you don't need
re-seat the 3 gray cables that go into the gimbal
All of this has not solved it for me, but some of them have worked for others. Good luck, please keep this thread going until all is well.

I will give it a try tonight the phantom works with the vision app no problem but the letchi app on android is giving me problems

Things to try:
Download the app All in One Toolbox. Right before you put the phone on the remote, open the app, hit 'Boost'. Clear the apps. You could also hit 'Clean' but I'm not sure that helps, but it doesn't hurt.
Turn on airplane mode.
Close all background apps
Set preview quality to 320 15
Delete everything on the nexus that you don't need
re-seat the 3 gray cables that go into the gimbal
All of this has not solved it for me, but some of them have worked for others. Good luck, please keep this thread going until all is well.
Hi I only have the one app on the nexus litchi but I cleared it updated it and it seams to work now crazy. Doesn't airplane mode disable gps?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing