Newbie needs case for P 2 v2.0

Reaction score
Just starting out so bought P2, v2.0 on Amazon. Seems it is a fraction larger than a P2, so I can't find a case that will take it. Any vibes appreciated....

Just starting out so bought P2, v2.0 on Amazon. Seems it is a fraction larger than a P2, so I can't find a case that will take it. Any vibes appreciated....

You might need to look at P4 cases as i believe they are about the same height if your P2 has straight landing gear.where the wide gear may not fit in the case unless modified.

You might need to look at P4 cases as i believe they are about the same height if your P2 has straight landing gear.where the wide gear may not fit in the case unless modified.

Had not thought about the height, but from what I can find the diagonal distance between propeller shafts is about 3/4 inch longer than p2, p3, p4 ??

Had not thought about the height, but from what I can find the diagonal distance between propeller shafts is about 3/4 inch longer than p2, p3, p4 ??

The diagonal of the P2 motor shaft to shaft is 355.6mm. and the P4 is 350mm. here's a photo of my P2 in the Tradecraft case but you may have a hard finding one for a P2. The landing gear on mine are standard with longer gear it would fit in the case so i use snap on extensions. Most suppliers have cut back on P2 replacement parts and the same goes for ebay and amazon.
IMG_4647.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl