Newbee advise

I bought Sandmarc filters and 3D printed myself some lens caps then cut the front off the DJI brace so I can leave whatever I like on the P4P :)

If anyone has the same filters and would like the code to print their own - let me know

I was just looking at your list and looks so familiar to my current setup.

I have an iPad Mini 4 w cellular ( cellular part is not required to fly any drone 0.
I also have an iPhone 7+ 128GB.
Sometimes I fly my P4PRO with the iPad and sometimes with just the iPhone 7 Plus. The iPhone 7 ( plus version ) is more than capable of running DJI Go App 4. It is a matter of how good your eyes are what you are more comfortable with in terms of viewing area.
I do like flying the drone with the iPad Mini, the viewing are is larger, it is easier on your eyes. But at the same time it is a bit heavier than the iPhone 7Plus. I also use a lanyard but that creates weight around my neck. I have seen adapters for the waist, where you mount the control and all of the weight is around your waist line.
The last few times I have only been using my iPhone 7 Plus, the same one I use to fly my Mavic. Before I upgraded I used to use an iPhone 6 PLus and that was perfectly fine.
I have seen guys at the park flying drones with the iPad Air, some even bring a portable table.

I have 3 batteries for the Phantom 4 Pro and 4 Batteries for the Mavic. I think 3 is fine, you are looking at 19 mins flight time x 3, about an hour of flying time.

I have replaced all of my memory cards with 64GB with Sandisk Ultra and no problems even when shooting in 4K. Tend to shoot in 4K, we have a 4K TV, enjoy showing the footage to friends and family. The quality is amazing. However if you are going to share footage on Youtube or Vimeo you can just shoot in 2.7K and down sample it to 1080P.

I have battery charging hubs for both drones (Mavic and P4PRO) DJI Oem. If you buy DJI One thing to know is that it does not charge all of the batteries at once, it charges the batteries sequentially starting with most depleted one. I love the convenience, because I can do other things while the batteries are charging. Otherwise you are going to have to exchange each battery connected to the charger once they are fully charged, a pain in the a***

I have a Macbook Pro I use with my video editing, sometimes I use iMovie , this gets the job done. My favorite editing software is Adobe Premiere Pro. The learning curve is extensive.
Others in this forum use Windows PC and laptops, so I can't comment on those. But for what I hear it is a good option as well.

One thing you should add to your list is an external hard drive to store all of your footage. After a while pictures and videos, depending which mode you use, it takes a mass amount of hard drive space. This is one thing to keep in mind.
I have a p4p also and I have a 4K tv I would love to watch my videos on how can I watch them on my tv? Thanks

I have battery charging hubs for both drones (Mavic and P4PRO) DJI Oem. If you buy DJI One thing to know is that it does not charge all of the batteries at once, it charges the batteries sequentially starting with most depleted one. I love the convenience, because I can do other things while the batteries are charging. Otherwise you are going to have to exchange each battery connected to the charger once they are fully charged, a pain in the a***

The DJI hub always charges the battery with the highest charge, first. So you are waiting the least amount of time possible, for a fresh one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart