New Troubleshooting item

Reaction score
OK so this will now be the 2nd time I have had all types of wierd conditions/symptoms on my P2V+ & it ended up being a problem with the Mini SD card!!

I did a flight and everything was going routine until there was about 36% battery left. Anyway I stopped getting any FPV on the Ipad mini I was using. I landed it and tried out a different battery & same thing...I tried just about everything you can think of & it would not display any video on the FPV. I was getting telemetry only. Upon getting home I checked the Fly-Trex log & it showed that no flight had taken place? I called an expert & he gave me several thing to try, he felt it was a battery issue, or the newest firmware upgrade. I have recently added the Stage IV FPVLR ant mod's & I thought it may lie there??

Thinking back to a situation I had that was similar to this...(as in nothing was making sense) I recalled the fix for that problem....NEW SD CARD... SO I pulled out the 32 card and popped in a 8 that I had...YATZEE !!!! flew it some then tried out the same 32 card & it produced the same problem, No FPV video & the Fly-Trex not registering. I pulled it and then put in a new 32 card & worked perfect.
So the SD card should be on the top of your troubleshooting guide when you are stumped! It's easy to do & check.....

Moose

what happens if you format the bunk SD card using the App? would be interesting to see if its just a busted card or if there is some data integrity issues causing this that can be fixed w/ a simple formatting. Let us know.

Nice catch....thanks for sharing!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl