Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

New Props

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Discussion' started by bart796, Jun 7, 2014.

1. bart796

I was looking to get some new props and wanted some colored ones and i found these props http://www.amain.com/product_info.p...n/GemFan-8x45-Normal-Rotation-Propeller-Green and was wondering if these would work for my phantom? I am looking for stock or better performance so as long as they will work and match or beat the stock performance then that is fine but i don't want to purchase them and they not work at all.

2. OI Photography

I've seen a number of people using those colored gemfan 8x45's on their Phantoms, but I don't know how they handle or if they provide any better flight times.

You might want to look at DJI's 9443 props, the ones that come stock on the P2's...there's versions that will work on any model of the P1. They're proven to give a healthy bump to your flight time compared to the 8" blades.

3. bart796

I'm not worried about more flight time as long as they give the same performance as the stock ones..those phantom 2 props are way more expensive. I just thought it would look cool with the green.

4. kydan

You get what you pay for--don't go cheap on the props.

Stick to the DJI props.

5. jaysan

Couldn't you paint the factory ones ?