New pilot Columbus, Ohio

Reaction score
greetings

As the tittle suggests I am a brand new drone pilot. I have P3S first drone. I have made several successful flights yesterday. Captured some great video. I tested out the point Of view function and captured some good video.

Very pleased with my purchase. I look forward to meeting people with in the community.

Welcome from Springfield.

Welcome to the forum King dog .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

greetings

As the tittle suggests I am a brand new drone pilot. I have P3S first drone. I have made several successful flights yesterday. Captured some great video. I tested out the point Of view function and captured some good video.

Very pleased with my purchase. I look forward to meeting people with in the community.

Welcome sir! Im also from Columbus, and know of a couple great spots to fly if your ever looking drop me a message on here!!

New pilot
NE columbus
Got a p4p for anniversary can't wait for the weather to break what are some great places to fly

greetings

Found any good flying areas in Columbus?

Buckeye Lake region
Up on the hill with lots of woods/ farmlands to fly over
Have been reading and lurking this forum,learning ALL kinds of things about this new venture/sport
Learning characteristics of my new P4

I'm a P4 nube and I'm trying to find places in Columbus to fly. It's so confusing. It seems like everywhere I go is no fly zone for one reason or another. I'd like to know some places to get great views. I'm afraid to go anywhere near downtown at the moment, because I feel like I'll get in trouble. This is very exciting, yet stressful.

Anyone in Columbus or close by looking to buy a phantom 4 pro? 1000 firm and has been flown for a total of 20 minutes. Have had it for about 3 months. Has box and everything that was with it when new. Just to big to carry with me when I travel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka