New Phantom 4 Pro+ Propeller Adapter

PGP

Reaction score
The new Phantom 4 Pro + does not have propeller installation kits available. I need to replace a Propeller Adapter and I come to find out you have to buy a new motor. BTW new motors are not available yet so my brand new drone is a paper weight........

You cant modify the Phantom 4 adapter because the Propellers won attach to them.

You can buy a P4P prop kit from DJI here.

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

You can buy a P4P prop kit from DJI here.
You can tell by looking at the adapter plate that it wont work. The center hole diameter has to be larger to go over the shaft and spring. I bought these and had to return them. You cant enlarge the center hole for them to work because they wont attach to p4p propellers. I forgot to mention I have the p4p+

DJI says you wont be able to buy Propeller Installation kits for prp. You have to by the new motor which has them on already.

You can run Part 51 from the P4 on the P4P. You would be converting your P4P to the prop lock mechanism found on the P4:
Buy Phantom 4 - Propeller Installation Kits | DJI Store

Or you can get the above part, use the screws from that kit with this part:
Phantom 4 Series - Propeller Mounting Plate | DJI Store

That above part is for the P4P. The center hole is bigger to accommodate the spring.

I spent a lot of time messing with both prop locking mechanisms. If I was in your shoes I would buy both kits, use the hardware from the P4 with the P4P locking mechanism found in the second link.

You can tell by looking at the adapter plate that it wont work. The center hole diameter has to be larger to go over the shaft and spring. I bought these and had to return them. You cant enlarge the center hole for them to work because they wont attach to p4p propellers. I forgot to mention I have the p4p+
Are you sure you didn't buy these instead? There are two different prop kits. The kit I linked above fits the P4P (or P4P+).

I finally heard back from DJI on getting me those parts. They said the propeller installation plates for the P4P+ would ship by march 16 and delivered by the 22nd. I have so much faith in DJI that I found a way to get the parts I need and more. I just bought another P4P+ and it will be here Tuesday!! Lol. They can take their time now.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
I finally heard back from DJI on getting me those parts. They said the propeller installation plates for the P4P+ would ship by march 16 and delivered by the 22nd. I have so much faith in DJI that I found a way to get the parts I need and more. I just bought another P4P+ and it will be here Tuesday!! Lol. They can take their time now.
Darn shame you have to buy a whole other quad just for spare parts! All companies should have spare parts available on day one when a new production product is released!
Wait till they've been out a little longer and all the newbies crashing... the parts will start showing up on eBay and forums/marketplace.
Good luck.
:)

Reactions: bkushner

Oh, don't you worry, they will!

Reactions: KKD

Did you completely miss my post? I posted the parts you needed. Under $20 on DJI site.

Reactions: EPT160

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj