New Phantom 4 Pro+ Propeller Adapter

DJI says you wont be able to buy Propeller Installation kits for prp. You have to by the new motor which has them on already.
I got the same response from DJI. I used the Phantom 4 part No.51 on the existing motor and it worked great with the spring plate. Just remove the broken prop mount and coil spring and replace with the part 51 spring plate and mount. Worked great. I will replace when the mounts come out for the P4P.

Reactions: OOO
I got the same response from DJI. I used the Phantom 4 part No.51 on the existing motor and it worked great with the spring plate. Just remove the broken prop mount and coil spring and replace with the part 51 spring plate and mount. Worked great. I will replace when the mounts come out for the P4P.

If you use the hardware from Part 51 with this part you'll be good to go.

Phantom 4 Series - Propeller Mounting Plate | DJI Store

I put mine on last night, hopefully won't have to worry about prop's. I really like them.

This seems like a lot better deal at cloud city drones, $12 for all needed hardware, springs, screws, the works for 4 motors. They say in stock and are in the US, plus I think the changed out the spring plate design for a reason.
As an added concern, I found that my Care Refresh new replacement bird with a much later S/N than my first had loose silver prop hubs, black prop hubs were fine. Took things apart and saw only a slight difference in the taper of the un-threaded portion of the screws shoulder, it could also have been the tapped thread shaft coming out of the "silver" or "CCW" motor manufacturing group. I found that if I swapped the screws from CCW side motors to CW and vice-versa that I was able to get them to snug up and stop the slight movement between motor and prop mount. I am monitoring the hubs to make sure they dont wear and start doing it again. I thought this was an old issue that they remedied but it appears we are at the mercy of the tolerances in the design and owners must do close inspection for any movement between these 2 parts.

Phantom 4 Pro Quick Release Propeller Mounting Plates (2CCW & 2CW)

image.jpeg

Thank You... I ordered them this morning. I saw those before, but wasn't sure if they were for the P4P and then DJI said they were not available.
Received them today.. Spare Part NO.79......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik