New P3 owner from the Mitten State

Reaction score
Greetings all. I live in Western Michigan (near to Grand Rapids). If we met in person I'd hold up my hand and point out about where in the mitten I live. I've long wanted a drone. The wife bought me one for Christmas that fits in the palm of your hand and is near impossible to fly. The cost of a decent drone has kept me from buying one, I knew buying one of the "toy" ones would just be a waste of money as I would just go out and get a real one soon after any way. So I've been saving up. I had wanted a Karma because I already have a hero 5 and really wanted the detachable gimbal. Now that the Karma is available I was seriously considering it but it would have been a few more months before I got up to that $800. A friend recomended a Xiro because he was loving his, I couldn't believe the price. I counted up my change and nearly had enough. I told him I was ready to order and he pointed out a Shellshocker deal on Newegg.com for a p3 standard. For $25 more than the Xiro I ordered it. I am now not so patiently awaiting it's arrival. I don't think it's going to make it here for this weekend.

I'm enjoying this forum and the wealth of knowledge I've found. I love how friendly it is here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the group! Good choice going with DJI, they are the best for a reason and worth every penny! Fly safe!

Hello Neighbor: About 140 miles SE of you as the Phantom flies..
1. Read & or download the manual...2. Completely Charge Everything with a battery, each & every time.
3.Enjoy. These guys here are knowledgeable & will surely help ya out..

I can see videos coming with tulip fields and big sand dunes. Lol I graduated in Monroe, Michigan. Welcome.
Funny I'm actually at silver lake this weekend wishing I could be flying my drone. Tracking info shows delivery scheduled for Monday.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl