Reaction score
Hello! I just purchased a DJI P3A. I am still getting familiar with everything. I was fortunate to already own a Apple iPad Mini 2 with GPS to use with my controller. It’s all a bit overwhelming at first but I am reading and watching videos galore! My other interests include my Vespa scooter, camping in my RV, kayak fishing and hanging out with my wife. We are empty nesters until summer comes. We live in central NC near Apex.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello! I just purchased a DJI P3A. I am still getting familiar with everything. I was fortunate to already own a Apple iPad Mini 2 with GPS to use with my controller. It’s all a bit overwhelming at first but I am reading and watching videos galore! My other interests include my Vespa scooter, camping in my RV, kayak fishing and hanging out with my wife. We are empty nesters until summer comes. We live in central NC near Apex.
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for a list of tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

Thanks all! Had my first couple test flights today. It made me really nervous when I had it up to 90', but no mistakes and good practice!

Reactions: PhantomHero
Welcome from Pa! Relatively new myself. Have many “ toy drones” but finally got a P3S and love it! Have my max set to about 330’ that gives me plenty of safe/legal room. Hope to see some cool pics/vids from ya. Welcome to the group.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic