New legs old legs

Reaction score
Hi

Reading JDot's excellent thread here My complete MOD list, w/ how-to, tips, and tricks!n he states that " p2v version is skinny landing gear, p2v+ version is wide landing gear ", im looking at replacing the open compass with the new shielded unit, but does this mean i have to change both legs?

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey crash
NO, they make both versions, just make sure you don't get +.
But
Make sure you read all my post, if you have old GPS you have to swap cables, or upgrade your GPS. It's all In my post.

J Dot

Hi J Dot, so I can just buy the one with the modded compass ? I get the need to swap the cable out, this isn't an issue at all thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello,
Yes, order the P2v version ( skinnier version ) the p2v+ legs are ( wider version ) but the electronics are the same, only legs different on the 2 models. I was wondering why they had both versions, before I realized the plus stock legs are different than non plus stock legs. But, you live, you learn.

J Dot

Sorry mate still confused, all the auctions on eBay are for just a single leg for the p2v+ as I own the standard vision will I end up with 2 odd legs ?

Cheers pal, seems they are only available state side, none in the UK. Will give up on this idea I think, have you a answer on my question I asked via PM ?

I use the plus skids on mine as they are taller . Plus I use the anti-static compass .
Course ya got to use the V3 gps also if you do .
Is good to see ya back crash :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl