New leaked p3 advanced leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to whomever else read the whole thread. This thing is quickly becoming a book, and you should see it from a moderators view, littered with deleted posts. I should call this thread our moderator training thread.

As for the forum's stance, we greatly greatly appreciate @blade strike and @Tahoe Ed 's participation here. This site gains indefinite value from your insight into the sometimes obscure DJI and we would hate to see your withdraw from the site.

If you could have someone from your offices email me a copy of Mal's NDA to [email protected], I will gladly remove this thread. Unfortunately, we cannot regulate how our users gain their information or even if its just a shot in the dark guess without this kind of proof.

Now, back to the topic at hand.

Kudos to whomever else read the whole thread. This thing is quickly becoming a book, and you should see it from a moderators view, littered with deleted posts. I should call this thread our moderator training thread.

As for the forum's stance, we greatly greatly appreciate @blade strike and @Tahoe Ed 's participation here. This site gains indefinite value from your insight into the sometimes obscure DJI and we would hate to see your withdraw from the site.

If you could have someone from your offices email me a copy of Mal's NDA to [email protected], I will gladly remove this thread. Unfortunately, we cannot regulate how our users gain their information or even if its just a shot in the dark guess without this kind of proof.

Now, back to the topic at hand.
Thanks Jacob, never mind reading the whole thread Hotmail are gonna start charging me for the amount of emails I've gotten ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
DJI complaints, etc should be addressed on their own forums, and not be hashed out here, in such inexcruitable (sp) detail! It would be a shame to lose good members over such unavoidable issues. Not phantom related but, opened the door to the garage and there was a 6-7 foot snake within 2 foot of me. I was wearing sandals, and unknowingly did the moon walk. I hate snakes!

You guy's just won't let it go and stay on topic will ya ! ................................................................
looking at ya.jpg

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
I know I started this lads and some of the slagging has been hilarious but can we leave the handbags at the door. Either keep it on topic and if not make sure it's a belly laugh of a post but the amount of individual bickering that has gone has been mad. Very interesting to read but mad all the same.

Reactions: dirkclod
Last edited:
P3 Advanced owners need not worry about the better camera on the standard. You'll see a nice surprise in the next update......

The only thing "better" about the P3 Standsrd a Camera is the 2.7k option. But the camera itself is inferior I believe overall. It uses different optics than the Adv / Pro camera and also can. Or shoot 1080P 60FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus