New: HealthyDrones.com - cool health checks for your Phantom

Many thanks Eran, all much clearer. Don't want to be a pain but: Why have many of my battery deviations been removed? Is this an earlier misreading reassessed or a problem with the new fix?

Thanks, I forgot to write it in the list of fixes (I'll add it now): As I was working on the battery serial numbers I got to review many batteries. Based on all of that data I made refinements to the Major Deviations logic: now only incidents of 0.07v and above are counted. Also, stronger cells will not report as bad cells anymore - only weaker cells.

Here is the latest on my battery serial # 1027. It was showing mad amounts of major and minor deviations in cell 1. I did the deep discharge to 8% and recharged, no improvement. I wrote to DJI Support in LA and discussed my concerns about the data as shown by HealthyDrones. They did not ask for copies of the flight logs but issued an RMA. I am sending the battery back to DJI today. I will be interested in their analysis and response and will post what happens here.
I just could not bring myself to fly that battery based on the severe deviations shown by HealthyDrones analysis. My other batteries show no similar problems.
Thank Eran

I wish the logs had info about the motors. Mine is clearly not working correctly but HealthyDrone logs shows everything is in perfect shape.
Hi Sharper, could you please PM me the link to this flight on healthydrones.com? I will see if I can identify what's going on and surface it as a report.

Here is the latest on my battery serial # 1027. It was showing mad amounts of major and minor deviations in cell 1. I did the deep discharge to 8% and recharged, no improvement. I wrote to DJI Support in LA and discussed my concerns about the data as shown by HealthyDrones. They did not ask for copies of the flight logs but issued an RMA. I am sending the battery back to DJI today. I will be interested in their analysis and response and will post what happens here.
I just could not bring myself to fly that battery based on the severe deviations shown by HealthyDrones analysis. My other batteries show no similar problems.
Thank Eran
I'm glad they issued an RMA! it's no fun flying thinking "what if", which is why I created this site. Thanks for sharing and please keep us updated.

Reactions: Brad Pierce
mins per battery, the left one, i am just wondering if it could true ???
Yes it is pretty high - 26.71 minutes is pretty fantastic, and the data should be fairly accurate since you've been in the air for 9 minutes. Good for you, you may have lucked out with a good battery :) Which aircraft is it? Is it the Standard by any chance?

Done. I think. :)
Yes - got it - thanks! have you looked at the Sensors->Compass page? it is full of red errors (20 errors or so). 99% of aircrafts don't have anything on this page. I will also examine this log further to see if I can find anything else.

Yes it is pretty high - 26.71 minutes is pretty fantastic, and the data should be fairly accurate since you've been in the air for 9 minutes. Good for you, you may have lucked out with a good battery :) Which aircraft is it? Is it the Standard by any chance?

It is the p3 pro flying without the props guard, i was in a mission to photograph an old restaurant from the outside, great thanks for your reply, i am just wondering if i could take those info as a realiable reference since i am very worry about loosing the batt juice in the air and how we could stop this to happen one day after lots of recycling a battery !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Multi-files uploads are now available!

It's currently limited to 10 files at a time, at least until I can confirm it's working properly.

I would love to get your feedback!

Reactions: rcfanatics
If you put the link to the site in your sig, you may get more people to visit. Great tool, thanks!

Reactions: Oso
You're welcome - I'm glad you like it!

It just gets better and better.

One more question: Yesterday after a long flight in very windy conditions, I switched to ATTI mode to practice some ATTI mode landings in the wind. The sensors section are reporting loss of GPS satellites for that period. Are you able to detect from the logs whether the switch to ATTI mode was done manually, and then not report them as exceptions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka