New Guy

Reaction score
Hello all. New to this forum and would like to intro myself.
I'm a film/video producer and own a production company for 18 years. I have cranes and jibs and see how UAVs will be taking over soon. I am looking to get one that will carry my pro cameras but bought a Phantom Saturday to take the slow approach. They are installing a down link and should be getting it Wednesday. Will have many questions I am sure so just wanted to say hello.
As soon as the gimble is available will be adding that.

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edunwody said:
I'm a film/video producer and own a production company for 18 years. I have cranes and jibs and see how UAVs will be taking over soon. I am looking to get one that will carry my pro cameras but bought a Phantom Saturday to take the slow approach. They are installing a down link and should be getting it Wednesday. Will have many questions I am sure so just wanted to say hello.

E

Lol!

edunwody said:

E

Welcome, which gimble are you talking about?

I just got Arris CM2000 U$299.oo and it works as well as announced DJI's at U$1.000< :mrgreen:

Well, was looking at the DJI product.
Will check out yours. Thx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94