New FPV Camera (FPV Booster) for iOS

Hi does the app allow you to set the camera to take pictures at specified intervals? I use my Vision Plus for survey work and need to set the camera to take pictures at a specified time frame.

Can you use this app in conjuction with the DJI App as I am looking at this app mainly to boost my wifi strength however if it can trigger the camera to take pictures as requested it would be perfect.
The Booster module works fine in conjunction with DJI app. FPV Camera does not have multiple capture configuration.

New version has the features that I've been waiting for to use as my goto fly app. Good work! Excited to see what else my be in the future for this app.

FYI, copy-and-paste from FPV Booster Facebook page in case some of you don't do FB.

*** 3-DAYS Special Offer *** iOS version Flight Tracker (FPV Booster V3.1.1) May 15-17, 2015
We would like to provide a 3-DAYS discounted price on Flight Tracker (in-app purchase) at US$1.99 (was US$6.99). Flight Tracker maintains all your flight records at a glance with a complete automatic and transparent process WITHOUT any pilot intervention. It starts/stops logging flight data automatically upon start/stop motor, and records real time flight data in the app.

FPV Booster V3 is available https://itunes.apple.com/…/fpv-booster-for-vis…/id876413138…

11212699_584443621658448_7782807301649737979_o.jpg

11219447_584443691658441_115425251954922021_o.jpg

Well that's nice, except for that I JUST bought the flight tracker module a couple days ago!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi recently purchased the booster app, also in need of a tracking app that records my flight log. But I need to be able to export the data so I can geotag my pictures. Does your flight tracker allow exporting of flight logs?

Due to my drone auto landing at 20% charge (a setting I thought I changed....) I needed to use the "Find my Phantom" part of this program (included as part of this app).

Over 1500 feet away, in a snow melt soggy ankle deep freezing marsh, after trudging for what seemed like an eternity on a cold gray day, I walked right up to my bird. It was in a bush, broken and in need of repair. But this app led me right to it!

I'm liking this app more and more. Lots of great features and getting better all the time.

Thank you PVFlyer!

image.jpg

Due to my drone auto landing at 20% charge (a setting I thought I changed....) I needed to use the "Find my Phantom" part of this program (included as part of this app).

Over 1500 feet away, in a snow melt soggy ankle deep freezing marsh, after trudging for what seemed like an eternity on a cold gray day, I walked right up to my bird. It was in a bush, broken and in need of repair. But this app led me right to it!

I'm liking this app more and more. Lots of great features and getting better all the time.

Thank you PVFlyer!

View attachment 19591
Glad to know you managed to rescue your Phantom. Both Find My Phantom and Flight Tracker log/show the entire flight path with playback feature. It's helpful to let you guess better where's your V+ based on the flight path in case Wifi signal dropped when V+ landed or crashed.

Hope you will be back to air soon. Happy flying!

Help...I can not connect to this app.
No problem with the dji Vision.
Can any one think of a reason why?
Thanks...

What message/error do you get on the screen? Can you post a screenshot?

Did it ever work (connect) in the past? If yes, what did you change recently?
"Video signal lost.
Phantom connection broken.
It worked at home, indoors, but never in the field.Now, not even at home."
Nothing has been changed.

Last edited:
"Video signal lost.
Phantom connection broken.
It worked at home, indoors, but never in the field.Noe, not even at home."
Nothing has been changed.
Sounds like DJI app is locking up the FPV connection in the background. You may refer to "1. Important Notes" section in About > FPV Camera > Features for details or as below.
------------------------------
• When you switch back-and-forth between DJI VISION app and FPV Camera, you may need to kill DJI app from memory (by double-click Home button and swipe out DJI app) because of DJI app is locking up FPV connection in the background without consideration of third-party apps. Otherwise, you may see "Phantom Connection Broken" and "Video Signal Lost" messages shown on FPV Camera screen. Unlike DJI app, FPV Camera would release the connection upon closing the app. Otherwise, the same locking up issue may also happen to DJI app.

Sounds like DJI app is locking up the FPV connection in the background. You may refer to "1. Important Notes" section in About > FPV Camera > Features for details or as below.
------------------------------
• When you switch back-and-forth between DJI VISION app and FPV Camera, you may need to kill DJI app from memory (by double-click Home button and swipe out DJI app) because of DJI app is locking up FPV connection in the background without consideration of third-party apps. Otherwise, you may see "Phantom Connection Broken" and "Video Signal Lost" messages shown on FPV Camera screen. Unlike DJI app, FPV Camera would release the connection upon closing the app. Otherwise, the same locking up issue may also happen to DJI app.
That was it. Thanks for your help.
I can't wait to try this great app.

Question:

I just recently purchased the Camera and Flight Tracker app. I purchased on my Iphone 6, but I now want to put it on my Ipad. I can't figure out how to get the Camera and Flight tracker without having to purchase again. Please tell me I don't have to purchase again?

Thanks

UPDATE: Nevermind...I found the FAQ for the answer.

Greetings:
Yesterday I logged flight # 50 on my iphone with flight tracker and the flight replayed correctly. Later when attempting another flight I noticed the most recent 21 flights were gone. Am I missing something regarding capacity for flight tracker? Should the flights be exported at some level and if so how is that done?

Greetings:
Yesterday I logged flight # 50 on my iphone with flight tracker and the flight replayed correctly. Later when attempting another flight I noticed the most recent 21 flights were gone. Am I missing something regarding capacity for flight tracker? Should the flights be exported at some level and if so how is that done?
It was tested with 600+ flight records, and I bet many pilots with 100+ flights. If you are using iOS 8.2 or below, you can backup the database and send to support for troubleshooting.

Thanks for the suggestion. I crashed my Phantom today with max damage from what I believe to be a battery failure. Thanks to your apps the two attached logs show battery level at 50% and a minute and something later at the time of the crash the battery is at 7%
IMG_0148.jpg
IMG_0149.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. I crashed my Phantom today with max damage from what I believe to be a battery failure. Thanks to your apps the two attached logs show battery level at 50% and a minute and something later at the time of the crash the battery is at 7%View attachment 21263 View attachment 21264
I suspect the crash was due to bad battery. You may cycle such battery (discharge it to 0% then full charge) and do a hover test at low altitude to monitor the battery level vs. time.

Check this out "How to Test DJI Smart Battery Failure with FPV Booster V3"
https://www.facebook.com/notes/fpv-...y-failure-with-fpv-booster-v3/557686414334169

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl