New dubai video

Cool vid

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: omarkatwe
Cool effect of going across the bridge like you did, was surprised there wasn't more traffic, looks like a popular place. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: omarkatwe

Hey man, very nice video... How do you fly a drone in Dubai? Isn't it illegal? Do you live in Dubai or did you just bring it there? I'm asking because I really want to bring my Phantom to Dubai as well...

Hey man, very nice video... How do you fly a drone in Dubai? Isn't it illegal? Do you live in Dubai or did you just bring it there? I'm asking because I really want to bring my Phantom to Dubai as well...
Hey man, ya i live in dubai, and yes its legal, just stay away from public and gov, areas and building ,
And its a very nice place to fly drone, even police they are amazing helping me many times shows me where to fly and wheres not,

Reactions: Juventino
Hey man, ya i live in dubai, and yes its legal, just stay away from public and gov, areas and building ,
And its a very nice place to fly drone, even police they are amazing helping me many times shows me where to fly and wheres not,

Thank you so much for replying! Then I will bring my quadcopter to Dubai as well... going there on my honeymoon. I may not fly it in Dubai but I was afraid the Dubai police would confiscate it... Again, thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl