NEW DJI INSPIRE MAY BE RELEASED 12 NOVEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say "MAY BE", they clearly stated that that is the release date.

But I'm 99% sure that will not be a Phantom replacement. Rather a professional ready to fly model(ready in a way like Phantom is) but probably in a price range where you could buy three phantoms for it..

Why do you say "MAY BE", they clearly stated that that is the release date.

They did not state if it will be released on 12 November, they could be releasing a press release saying when the release date is, the video is vague and the statement that was with the facebook post is vague

What's coming on November 12? Join us on our social networks to receive an exclusive link for 11.12.14. Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center...

I guess it is up to someones interpretation of what they have said. We will just have to wait and see what happens

I'm willing to bet my own quad that Nov 12th is just when the product will be officially unveiled. Perhaps allowing preorders, but I would be floored if they actually released them for shipping.

Is it: mm/dd/yy or dd/mm/yy?
i.e 11/12/14 or 12/11/14?

My guess is a scout x4 quad competitor with 4 dual motors.
Look for similar specs with follow me feature.
I don't think it will be released yet, but they had to come up with an announcement to prevent people from purchasing the soon-to-be-released scout.
At this point it is a marketing war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl