New DJI GO update in England today

Reaction score
Updated myself but haven't tested it yet
1525512059937.png

Screenshot_20180506-081520.jpg
yip got one today too,not installed yet,,p3 unused for a while,(got toilet bowl effect going on)so been collecting dust

Wow. Any idea what's causing the toilet bowel effect? Haven't heard that term in a while. Forgot what the cause of it was now from the other post
Yeh unsure myself have only tried prop changes with no luck,if I not touch the stick direction it gets real bad out of control,thanks you motivate me to charge it up and kick it in the guts,me p4 been stuck to p4 lately, ;)

Wow. Any idea what's causing the toilet bowel effect? Haven't heard that term in a while. Forgot what the cause of it was now from the other post

Typically compass issue.

Was anything added or removed from drone?

Re-cal may be in order. One of few times I’d recommend it.

Thanks Yeh was just searching here about it ,was going to post and see what causes it in p3s help,

Thanks Yeh was just searching here about it ,was going to post and see what causes it in p3s help,
Hopefully the new app update might also trigger a firmware update. Have you tried rolling back to the previous version firmware to the know you have? I read that some people can still do that and some people can't so it's 50/50 but I can't see what you have to lose by trying that [emoji4]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez