Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

New DJI camera for Phantom V1.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NCHoytArcher, Dec 1, 2013.

1. NCHoytArcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLEwHqW ... ata_player

I don't know if I posted that link correctly.

Neat little camera. Doesn't look like it will replace the gopro. But if the price is right, it will be. Ice to have in the case, or on the second Phantom for those of you who have 2.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

2. Peter Patricelli

Re: New DJI camera for Phantom V1.

Did I hear 2.4 GHz connection to iOS device?? Wouldn't that interfere with the V1 TX-RX as the GoPro does in wifi? If it WERE compatible with V1 and iOS...and you would think DJI would get it right...this time.....then that would be a quick, simple FPV and controllable (non-stabilized) video-cam option at HUGE weight savings (and maybe $$) over the usual GPH2/stabilized gimbal/video TX-Rx-monitor combination. Good for maybe some quick and dirty recreational flying.

3. NCHoytArcher

I thought the same thing. I am new, and by no means an expert, but I think I've read several posts about 2.4 WiFi and interference. But for quick easy flights with a camera, pretty neat. It seems to go along with DJI's trend towards user friendly, easy to use, plug and play options. I like it. I've got a gopro on the way, but if this is cheap enough, I may have one of these as well.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk