New battery won't charge

Reaction score
I got a new p4 pro today with three batteries. Two are just fine. Charged without an issue but one at first showed the green led. It went on then off then on then stayed off completely. Now it won't charge at all and no matter what I do I can't get the green led or red to come on at all. It seems completely dead. It's new out of the box so has never even been used
Any ideas anyone? Has anyone ebe r experienced this and if so is there a fix? I thought maybe it sat on the shelf too long? Or maybe it's just dead and needs to be returned?
Thanks

Reactions: makuch73
Yes. I've tried that many times. Tried holding the button down for up to 20 seconds and a few o ther things. Nothing works.

Yes. I've tried that many times. Tried holding the button down for up to 20 seconds and a few o ther things. Nothing works.

-------->>>> Return To Sender - It's Dead. :sleeping:

Yeah I thought as much. Pity it can't be woken up. Very annoying. Brand new out of the box... I'll just have to send it back.

I had one like that, tried several times like you. Left it plugged in all night. Next day, still only 1 light, it would flash and go off. Unplugged it.
Decided to go online to DJI, logged in and got on chat. Guy asked me to send a video of it, told me what he wants, I get off and go to take the video.
I show the battery led, plugged into the charger, it starts blinking, continues and charges.
Flown the battery a few times, no problems.
Now, it sits for about 4 days, I get things packed, check batteries, that one shows 3 lights, next to the button. Plug in charger, doesn't charge! Plug it in the drone, fire stuff up, check battery in Go 4, shows full charge, all cell's equal, 17.02vdc.
I think the LED is not working!:(
Battery seems to be good, BUT, do you trust IT?
So, when I first got it, I think that maybe, something wasn't quite right.:cool:
I will talk with DJI again.
Still, it appears good, just 3 lights fully charged. :oops:

They do have bad batteries. I bought new phantom 4 adv. came with
Dead battery. Bandh replaced it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor