New app installed on iPad. Can not connect to camera

Here's a screen shot. Does not connect
I just downloaded the app from the App Store this morning onto my iPad
Exactly the same problem on all of 4 iPhones(6,6s,6 Plus,5s) I tried out. The only one that works is the iPad 2 without the new software version , so don't update !!!

You need to use the 2.8.0 app!! - Then it will work... and make sure you turn on TX-AC-APP in that order...

You need to use the 2.8.0 app!! - Then it will work... and make sure you turn on TX-AC-APP in that order...
I have the version 2.8.0 on all of the iPhones Ive tried, but what I meant was the Apple software 9.3.1 , this is the one that apparently has made the error "no connect to camera". The iPad runs fine with the 2.8.0 (DJI) but on the 9.3 version of Apple.

and the turn on - only launch that app last don't have it already open in the background - try that....TX-P3-APP

ill try thanks...will keep you posted

tried it with no luck, same on several iPhones . Only iPad working with version iOS 9.3 , I won't update to iOS 9.3.1 cause I believe this has something to do with the no camera error

Last edited:
I just downloaded on my iPhone 6s the 9.3.2 Beta version and the DJI App works perfect. It was definitely the update version 9.3.1 that made the camera not work on my P3P :):):):)

My iPad on 9.3 works also with no problem

Last edited:
Yes, this seems to be a common problem.

You have to do an iTunes restore of your device (not just erase) and then install the app again.
So I did the iTunes restore. I also created a whole new account t on my iPad
Cleaned and started iPad as "new"
Downloaded DJI app and still no connection from iPad with remote.
I downloaded app onto my iPod touch and "voila" it connected.

I updated to the newest app today. Still no connect.
It must be the iPad!!
It's under a year old. The app did work on this iPad in December.
Then I used the iPhone
But for the bigger screen I want to use the iPad but now all I get is no "camera connect"

Just make sure you did a 'complete" wipe of the iPad. Holding down the home button while plugging it in to iTunes otherwise, I don't believe it will work.

Reactions: iAm
Had to make an account to say that I am having the exact same issue. For the last 4-6 months i had been using my dads iPad 2 air with my drone no problem and it connected to the camera every time. Then he got a new iPad and gave me the one i had been using previously with no problem but before he gave it to me he did a clean wipe. Since then it won't connect to the camera. The iPad is 9.3.1 and i thought that was the problem but i just tested it using the same cord on my dads new iPad which is also 9.3.1 and it worked no problem. What the hell? I've already tried all the suggestions posted in this thread and nothing seems to work for me.

UPDATE: I got it to work. I connected the iPad to my laptop and to iTunes and did a factory reset through iTunes. Then once that was done i downloaded the app through the app store on the iPad while still connected to my laptop. Once that was down i disconnected the iPad from the laptop and connected it to the drone and it worked.

Reactions: iAm
And I got my issue fixed.
-I went to Apple.
-The iPad was still under warranty.
- They gave me a new iPad.
The new iPad connected to my remote. Finally!
Thank you Apple.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl