Network Unavailable message whilst activating Pro 4 +

Just bought this sucker (p4p+) today and also can't get passed the activation screen, try logging in and get the network unavailable message.

Just bought this sucker (p4p+) today and also can't get passed the activation screen, try logging in and get the network unavailable message.

I contacted the technical support, DJI has a server problem for a few hours. The problem will be resolved within 24 hours. It's really frustrating......

I am having the exact issue and it is driving me insane. I have tried everything too.

Support told me to return the unit to where I bought it from. SUPER HELPFUL

Does anyone have a solution?

I contacted the technical support, DJI has a server problem for a few hours. The problem will be resolved within 24 hours. It's really frustrating......

Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed it works when I get home.

Very poor effort on the DJI support site, as they told me to return it and swap it for another

Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed it works when I get home.

Very poor effort on the DJI support site, as they told me to return it and swap it for another

Yes, you're right ! Very bad service! They could inform customers with Twitter or Facebook.

I have been trying to login for 24hrs and I keep getting the network unavailable. This is atrocious!!!!!

Technical support just responded (from China) asking this;

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.
You are using Phantom 4 Pro+ which has a built in screen on RC, right?
Please reset it in "settings" in built in screen. Please also change to different network to see if any difference.
If there is any further question, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.
Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!

They obviously have no **** idea about the products they are offering technical support for.

Anyone know how to reset the screen in settings, especially given we can't get past the network error screen!!!

I am so over this, I want a refund if it isn't sorted by tomorrow.

I expect that this problem has been solved and if I have overlooked that message then my apologies. I had the same problem which was solved by changing my user name slightly and removing a + sign which formed part of it. Apparently any non standard characters can prompt the fail on the activation!

Me too! Yahoooooo !!!! :)

I tried it this morning and it worked for me too. It really is terribly poor that for a company like DJI, their STUPID technical support staff have NO **** idea whats going on. Lucky I never returned it for a replacement, which was the advice they gave. It is obviously a network error on their end, so for anyone else who goes through this issue, just be patient and it should sort itself out.

Yes. People definitely need to search. Obviously someone else should be having the same issue and will settle your nerves.

DJI central should be sending email bulletins to their support teams when they have server issues
It reminds me of reports I'd read on forums about the Prius back in 2004 where the certified techs often weren't aware of things they should know. Like for instance the packages without alarm could get the alarm enabled with a properly placed jumper wire and enabling it with the diagnostic tool.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl