Network unavailable fix

Reaction score
Hi, I had this annoying 'network unavailable' whilst trying to activate my new Phantom 4 Pro +. Unfortunately the screen has no options of setting etc. I was trying over and over to activate thru my home wifi to no avail.

I then activated the personal hotspot on my iphone 7 and it immediately activated via that route. Hope that helps.

Cheers, Mike

You have to back out of the GO app to enable/adjust the Wi-Fi on the Plus device. Click the gear icon at the top of the screen before you enter GO.

I'm not sure what you're getting at??? I know how to change which wifi I'm connected to and how to change it. My point was that no matter what I did, it wouldn't connect to the dJI site through my home wifi, so i disconnected it from there, used my iPhone as a hotspot and it connected straight away after maybe an hour of trying with my home wifi. Many others are having similar problems setting up a new p4p+ for some reason. This fix worked for me. Took another 2 hours to get the firmware to update on both the rc and the p4p. eventually managed. All good now. Had to use Assistant 2 for the p4p update.

...You said you couldn't find the settings, so I thought that was what you were asking.
Glad you worked it out!

I received my new P4P+ and basically can't get it to do anything. I have read the above posts and tried connecting through my android phone but that didn't work either. I have read the 69 page manual word for word twice; I have cruised through several forums and have spent days trying to get something to work. I read comments from others talking about things that I can't find in the manual or online anywhere. When I turn on the drone and turn on the controller, I get a welcome screen, then I get the legalese and then I get the Wi-Fi screen. My network shows up, my smart phone shows up but it will not connect to either one. I tried the USB connection with no luck. My smart phone says is connected to something but it doesn't say what it's connected to. I simply get the message that says it failed to connect. This is probably 5 total days I've spent and one might believe my frustration at this point. I had been flying my phantom 2 for a long time until the smart battery issue killed it. I would really appreciate it if someone could take me by the hand and lead me through the setup, which by the way one would think that the manufacturer would put in print. I've done everything that I can think of doing and at this point I'm thinking it would be very nice if there was a battery fix for my phantom 2. HELP

Hi, I had this annoying 'network unavailable' whilst trying to activate my new Phantom 4 Pro +. Unfortunately the screen has no options of setting etc. I was trying over and over to activate thru my home wifi to no avail.

I then activated the personal hotspot on my iphone 7 and it immediately activated via that route. Hope that helps.

Cheers, Mike
On another post on this forum someone said to pull down the menu from the top and reset wifi. That worked!
P

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl