Network Unavailable message whilst activating Pro 4 +

Reaction score
Hi all

At the end of activation when I click to sign into my account I keep on getting the message Network Unavailable.

DJI have been useless. Ive reset my controller three times and my router. Downloaded the latest firmware but can't access it as it wont let me activate the unit - any ideas

I'm having the same problem. I've read through the forums and nothing seems to be working to fix this issue

Not sure if this is of any use, but I had a similar problem to yours when I first activated my account using my house wifi. I gave up after half a dozen attempts and drove into town until I got mobile service on my device and I was able to activate my account in about 30 seconds. No idea why as all later firmware upgrades worked fine at home, there was similar thread this week with another guy having the same issues, and he did the same.

Maybe an ISP problem
If you are using ISP DNS, perhaps use Google (8.8.8.8) or L3 (4.2.2.2).

I'm having the same problem. I've read through the forums and nothing seems to be working to fix this issue
Its so frustrating and no one seems interested in helping at DJI - they just pass it to their line manager

As mentioned above, if you a 3G/4G enabled device or another wifi option (McDonalds?), try that. I doubt it has anything to do with DJI.
The thing is as well - the app on screen says Im connected - even if connected to a 4g enabled device and still the same message

The thing is as well - the app on screen says Im connected - even if connected to a 4g enabled device and still the same message
Just so I'm following you correctly, are you trying to activate your new quad package through the downloaded app or simply downloading the app? I certainly had problems activating my account but just downloading the app took 5 mins. Seems you have a network problem, either signal, outage or a stack of inteference in your area.

Hi - brand new Pro 4+ and trying to activate it. It shows that I am connected to either my home wifi which is 200mbps or my iPhone on 4g - everything works fine until I get to the stage where I have to log into my DJI account and then I get the message Network Unavailable.

DJI couldn't help me so they have raised it to an area manager - they suggested that I reset my router and controller - I have now done this 4 times and still the same message whether it is connected via the phone or home wifi.

Hi - brand new Pro 4+ and trying to activate it. It shows that I am connected to either my home wifi which is 200mbps or my iPhone on 4g - everything works fine until I get to the stage where I have to log into my DJI account and then I get the message Network Unavailable.

DJI couldn't help me so they have raised it to an area manager - they suggested that I reset my router and controller - I have now done this 4 times and still the same message whether it is connected via the phone or home wifi.
Hi again, I've searched similar threads to yours and the additional advice was try reinstalling your app and/or restarting your device and try to log on again.

I can't reinstall the app as when I switch the controller on it takes me straight into the activation screen. I have downloaded the new firmware as well and the sd card is located in its slot but the app wont let me get into it. Ive also restarted at least a dozen times and have reset the controller as per DJI instructions but holding c1 and c2 as well as shutter button but nothing - just keep on getting this message

I can't reinstall the app as when I switch the controller on it takes me straight into the activation screen. I have downloaded the new firmware as well and the sd card is located in its slot but the app wont let me get into it. Ive also restarted at least a dozen times and have reset the controller as per DJI instructions but holding c1 and c2 as well as shutter button but nothing - just keep on getting this message
I was referring to deleting the app and reinstalling it and try logging into your account.

make sure that your battery is loaded at least 70 % and controller as well. Then you should be able to connect to dji aplication on screen.

UPDATE:
I think the confusion here is that the Phantom PRO Plus does not have the app that many people refer to. It has a fixed screen on the controller. When you turn on the controller, it prompts you to enter your email and password (after selecting your WiFi network). So it isn't possible to restart or re-download the app like you can on a phone or tablet.

In my case, once I entered this info, it would try to sign in and eventually would read "Network unavailable". I was going to use advice from this thread and try logging in through another WiFi network but I gave it a try this morning and successfully logged in from my home network.

Thanks for all the advice and feedback, hopefully this thread is useful for future newbies.

Hi all - problem resolved. Had a few hours sleep and restarted the controller and aircraft and connected straight away and updated - Just one of those things??!!!

Reactions: zaxt
DJI could have had server issues. It's happened before from what I've read on their forum.

Got a shiny new P4P + and experiencing this. Stuck with "Network Unavailable" message when trying to activate the drone :( It DOES have network connectivity and I have tried 3 WiFi networks.....no difference. I know it has connectivity because if I choose Forgot Password, then a few seconds later I get a reset password link. So WiFi is in fact fine.....I suspect the server that activates P4P + is down yet again....but support are useless....called up and they simply said return the unit!

I cant even try upgrading the firmware because until I can activate, I can't get to settings , options, or anything else....

Got a shiny new P4P + and experiencing this. Stuck with "Network Unavailable" message when trying to activate the drone :( It DOES have network connectivity and I have tried 3 WiFi networks.....no difference. I know it has connectivity because if I choose Forgot Password, then a few seconds later I get a reset password link. So WiFi is in fact fine.....I suspect the server that activates P4P + is down yet again....but support are useless....called up and they simply said return the unit!

I cant even try upgrading the firmware because until I can activate, I can't get to settings , options, or anything else....

I have the same problem! Did you find a solution for this problem ? Thank you !

I am having the exact issue and it is driving me insane. I have tried everything too.

Support told me to return the unit to where I bought it from. SUPER HELPFUL

Does anyone have a solution?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31