Negative Altitude?

Reaction score
If I launch from the summit of a 300ft hill, descend 200ft into the "valley" below then hit Fail, what happens? Another scenario...can I only use Ground Station from this summit as long as I stay higher than launch point?

Masirahman said:
If I launch from the summit of a 300ft hill, descend 200ft into the "valley" below then hit Fail, what happens? Another scenario...can I only use Ground Station from this summit as long as I stay higher than launch point?
Your Phantom would rise to 365 ft then fly home. (Launch altitude plus 20 meters). With the latest update of the firmware you can enter the RTH altitude, which is good for me since there are a lot of 100 ft trees around me.

And.... the search function on this forum is a wonderful tool !!

Oh and.... 'Hello' and 'Thanks' goes a long way as well !

Hello and Thanks......Rocket accepted. Forum conventions now noted. Will use what skills remain with me (aged 80) to try out the Search Function in future.

Masirahman said:
Hello and Thanks......Rocket accepted. Forum conventions now noted. Will use what skills remain with me (aged 80) to try out the Search Function in future.

Hi,

Sorry... a bit harsh even for me !! ;) Welcome to the forum - don't let my 'bad day' reply put you off asking for help.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing