Need Tips/Tricks on how to Remember to Record!! Three of the last four missions - #bonehead - forgot

After doing that a couple of times, I repeated to myself "Takeoff, record, takeoff record, takeoff, record" many, many times. The "Takeoff" is the remote after the motors have started. When I hear that I hit the record button. After repeating that several score times, it just resonates when I power on my controller. Haven't forgotten to record since.

The other thing is I keep my finger on the record button when I stop recording to snap a photo so I remember to start the recording again. That has prevented me from resuming recording after a photo.

Haha! But more you going to fly less you will forget things which you now remember with such a mnemonic mantra! Really cute.
Once it happened to me. I tried to save the situation afterwards by using that RC data which are automatically recorded in low res on the remote. Of course it's not for some prof. presentations, but for the web in 720pix resolution it can be used after some additional postproduction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka