Need some pointers

My son and I got a phantom 3 pro for Christmas. We threw this video together and posted it, but I know this bird can do better. Can you folks take a look and offer ANY suggestions you can for us to work on ??

Just watched your video again - it is a nice job of flying n filming - just wanted to add the music really suits the town and countryside.

Whenever I hear anyone speaking of the "real America" being the small towns etc. I always have this vision in my mind - now I can honestly say for the first time I have seen a video that truly depicts that.

Reminds also of the song "Small Town" by John (Cougar) Mellancamp!

Looks like a great place to live, grow up and raise a family - you do realize BigErnie - one Phantom for both you and your son - just isn't going to cut it for long - LOL !

Great Video!! I am glad You posted it and people replied because I am new to drones and making videos myself and there is some great advice here. I watched a few videos on YouTube about making better videos and as I watched your drone go up and through the goal post I seen the props.This reminded me on one of the videos he said to fly backwards when you can and then the props wont be seen. When editing just reverse the video and it looks like it would be flying forward.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94