Need Input For 107 Training Course

There's a collection of different options here and links to some of the various resources. Like others have said, there are some good options out there.

For those interested in the remotepilot101 UAS course or contemplating the price, I just purchased and used promotion code SS16 to bring the final price to $69.30. I believe the promotion may end today.

Enjoy!

A loud amen to the RemotePilot101.com support. I emailed them three times and got relevant replies usually within 36 hours. I went through it once to get my bearings, then went through it again paying thorough attention to detail. Passed with 92. 70% is the actual passing mark. The FAA web site has lists of testing centers. $150 bucks, two-hour time limit ( I finished in one hour), got grade immediately.

Hey guys/gals,

I want to get my 107 remote licence here as soon as possible. I have been reading everything I can online that is free, but I think I want to go ahead and purchase a little training program to help guide me, as I am new to a lot of this and want to make sure I do things the right way. With that said, I'd rather not spend $300 for ground school. I noticed some good reviews with remotepilot101.com. And at a price point of just $99, I was thinking about giving it a shot.

But first I wanted to ask if anyone here would recommend against this course? Is there a reason why it's 'just' $100.
DroneUp.com offers part 107 training for free. It sounds like remotepilot101.com is good too at $100.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT