Need info ♦ Hourston Texas ♦ George R Brown convention center

Reaction score
I'm off to the George R Brown convention center in Houston this Sunday. I'm trying to find out if its legal for me to perform a flight from Discover Green in front of the convention center to get some b-roll for a video I'm creating.

Can anyone help guide me?

Attachments

• IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 293
Recreational or commercial?

I'm off to the George R Brown convention center in Houston this Sunday. I'm trying to find out if its legal for me to perform a flight from Discover Green in front of the convention center to get some b-roll for a video I'm creating.

From a quick look at the app it appears you might be just inside a Class B airspace.

Thank you.

Attached is what I see using the B4U fly app. That app is useless to me. ALL of USA is within 5 miles of an airport by their definition of a airport.
Looks like you're OK with George Bush international (IAH), but you're right on the bleeding edge of Hobby (HOU).
View attachment 78209
View attachment 78211

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl