Need help with video quality

Do you have the same issues when you are not flying close to a big machine like that one in video?I had the same problem earlier today. I did a gimbal calibration and a cold IMU calibration .. problem solved

Sorry for my last jumble of words, I was in the middle of something and wasn't able to edit.
What I meant to ask was: if the flickering and slight freezing of the video (on my device screen) mean that it's also going to do that on the SD card edition of the video? Also is there an option that potentially shuts off the upload to the device and that alone could help the flow of video?
Most likely not. The feed to your device screen is affected by interference. The feed to your SD card isn't.

This is also why you can find vids of people flying into objects with RTH height not set properly (those people will now mostly be saved by obstacle avoidance, set proper RTH anyway). Although there is no connection with the controller the camera keeps recording and keeps feeding data to the SD card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl