Need help with Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
My device has been updated, but will not connect and I cannot see any images. It says at the top Disconnected.

Have you updated both the rc and the ac? If so perhaps attempt linking the rc again?

If you are using a separate tablet (P4 pro) try disconnecting the lead and then reconnecting.

try linking the controller to the a/c again
is your tablet linked to your controller by a cable.

Suggest you do a firmware update on the transmitter. This can be done via the DJI GO4 app.

Ok, here is what I did to get reconnected. Boot up your controller and aircraft. From the home page, click the settings icon at the top of screen. Should be third from left. When you see the next screen pick - system settings. Scroll down, at bottom should be Update. Click and just follow the instructions. I'm a rookie and found this just by trying anything and everything. Got lucky I guess. Good luck and please let me know if it solved your problem.

My device has been updated, but will not connect and I cannot see any images. It says at the top Disconnected.

I had exact same problem. This is how I fixed it. First, turn on control and drone. From the home page, click third icon from left. Should be settings. On the next page, scroll down and click Updates. Download and update, just follow the instructions. Good luck. Worked for me. Let me know how you do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka