Need easy help

Reaction score
P3P issue

When I turn on the aircraft, i get nothing except a loud beeping noise. No yellow, green or red flashing LED's.
All batteries fully charged.
The RC says " aircraft disconnected ".
I sync'd the RC and aircraft but no good.....nothing on the aircraft except this loud beeping noise.
Any ideas ????

Try to reload firmware, sounds like an error has occurred!

You might have to force load it, by pressing and holding link button ( bottom of bird on visual positioning unit ) while holding turn on bird ( SD card in with firmware BIN ) keep holding until you hear the 2 beep tone, the release button, firmware should Auto load!

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: BigAl07
Try to reload firmware, sounds like an error has occurred!

You might have to force load it, by pressing and holding link button ( bottom of bird on visual positioning unit ) while holding turn on bird ( SD card in with firmware BIN ) keep holding until you hear the 2 beep tone, the release button, firmware should Auto load!

J Dot
:cool:

no good.
When I turn the bird on, all I get is a loud beeping noise.
Batteries are all fully charged.
Remote is linked.
None of the LED's blink or light up.
The small light next to the reset button on the bird just blinks red and the loud beeping sound continues no matter what I do.
Gimbal works and the bird sends a picture to the RC but the top left RC message says " No image transmission signal " even though I see the camera is working.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119