Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Advanced Need DJI Pilot app for Android

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by CFoxtrot, Aug 18, 2015.

1. CFoxtrot

Anyone have the last version of DJI Pilot for Android that they would be willing to share? I have had nothing but trouble with DJI GO, and Pilot was reliable on my Samsung Tab Pro so I would like to have Pilot to fall back on.

Thanks

2. III% Streve

It has been posted several times.

3. ornis1

...... so you will not look

DJI GO 1.2.0 for Android 4.1+ APK Download (it's DJI Pilot 1,2.0)

http://download.apkpure.com/apk1/M0...58490c555d61833&p=dji.pilot&c=MEDIA_AND_VIDEO

4. CFoxtrot

.......So yes I did look and downloaded a few that turned out to be BS files. So I thought that I would ask if someone already had the file that they would be willing to share.

Thanks for the link

5. III% Streve

The old Pilot app has been posted several times.. searching here will result in a link

6. Wibble

Is this safe to download - yes i have tried the search and this is the only link I could find.

7. nickrichards

This version installed on my android device without problems.

Download DJI GO @7F08009B apk

8. Rob Robertson

I have a very old DJI Pilot app, version 1.0.7 that I will share with you if you want it. Just click here: http://sindyskinless.com/Pilot.zip

I zipped it up so you can download it, then unzip it and side load it to your android tablet.

I just had to uninstall DJI Go because it would no longer connect to my Phantom 3. I have refused to update the firmware and accept the altitude restrictions and loss of 32 channels of video transmission that I was still getting with Litchi until the latest firmware. Now Go won't connect because it knows I don't have the newer, impossible to roll back from, restricted version of the firmware, so I got rid of Go and installed Pilot just so I can do IMU Calibrations.

Hope this helps.

CFoxtrot likes this.